Hitachi Construction Machinery (HCME) is coming to Bauma 2019 with more than 30 machines on show. The Japanese giant will showcase a wide range of products and services at stand FN/718, including several new Zaxis-6 mini excavators and compact wheel loaders, the ZX210X-6 ICT hydraulic excavator and new special application machines.
With a 6,495sqm display, HCME’s most prominent offering will be a broad selection of the latest Zaxis-6 mini and compact excavators, from the ZX17U-6 to the ZX65USB-6, and the ZW75-6 and ZW95-6 compact wheel loaders, which have been updated to comply with Stage V emissions requirements.
They will be joined by Hitachi’s first ICT hydraulic excavator with machine control in Europe, the ZX210X-6. Unveiled recently by HCME, it is designed for accuracy and easy operation and can enable projects to be completed up to 50% faster than standard excavators, says the company.
Included in the Hitachi line-up is the new ZX210LC-6 super long front excavator, the ZX135US-6 with telescopic arm and the ZX135US-6 with sliding arm. These are some of the smaller models in the special application range of Hitachi construction machinery, factory-modified to meet the demands of specific activities such as slope finishing and deep excavation.
Visitors to Hitachi’s stand will also enjoy testing their skills on a dump truck simulator and getting a virtual view of some selected Hitachi machines. They will also be able to download a dedicated Bauma app in advance to ensure that they have the best experience at the Hitachi stand.
MECN is collaborating with Construction Machinery News Middle East magazine to cover Bauma 2019. Look out for our special hot list of equipment as part of our special coverage of the event.
- Case Construction Equipment – a new combined steering system for Case graders – an industry first
- The future is now at Volvo CE’s stand
- Electrifying new launch for Bobcat at Bauma
- A focus on zero-emissions for Wacker Neuson
- Bauma Preview – Cranes
- Powered access equipment
- Minis take centre stage at HCME
- Paving the way forward with Wirtgen
- The digitisation of the industry
- New introductions galore from Caterpillar
- Construction gets cleaner with Scania
- MB-HDS simplifies job-site materials processing d suitable for excavators and loaders up to 35t, says MB Crusher